BOX OFFICE OPENING HOURS
Our Box Office phone line is open Monday - Friday and we also open two days a week for over the counter bookings/ assistance.
- Phone line operational hours: Monday – Friday: 10am–12pm & 1pm–3pm
- Box Office counter opening hours: Wednesday & Thursday: 10am-12pm & 1pm-3pm
- Pre-show opening hours: 45 minutes prior to the event start time
- Our social media channels are monitored during office hours
- For general enquiries, please review our FAQs and Terms & Conditions
In the event of a cancelled show you'll be entitled to a full refund. There's no need to contact our Box Office as refunds will be processed automatically.
In the event of a show being postponed, we will contact customers via email to notify them of the new dates. Customers will automatically be exchanged to the new dates and where possible be given the equivalent day, time and seats to their original booking. If you are not able to attend the rescheduled event date or pass the tickets onto a friend please contact our Box Office to let us know.
Ticket holders have several options and these are listed below:
- Retain your tickets for the re-scheduled show
- Give your tickets to a friend if the date is unsuitable
- Claim a full refund to your original method of payment. If this is card payment please note that the payment will be from Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council on your statement and not The Princess Royal Theatre
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Ticket postage is subject to a £1 charge
- Cheques should be made payable to ‘Neath Port Talbot CBC’
- Reservations may be held for 7 days without payment. No reservations will be held within a week of performance and reserved seats will be released in the event of a sell out event
Tickets are currently available over the phone or on our website.